Wednesday, October 9, 2013

ASICS Women's Interval Singlet, Red/White, Small

ASICS Women's Interval Singlet, Red/White, Small

Shock Sale ASICS Women's Interval Singlet, Red/White, Small very cheapYou looking to find the "ASICS Women's Interval Singlet, Red/White, Small" Good news! You can purchase ASICS Women's Interval Singlet, Red/White, Small with secure price and compare to view update price on this product. And deals on this product is available only for limited time.

ASICS Women's Interval Singlet, Red/White, Small On Sale

Price: $28.00    Updated Price for ASICS Women's Interval Singlet, Red/White, Small now
Purchase ASICS Women's Interval Singlet, Red/White, Small low price

ASICS Women's Interval Singlet, Red/White, Small Review

I run about 3 times a week outdoors, and I am always looking for a good singlet for my casual runs. The trouble is these singlets can be expensive... so when I saw this ASICS singlet for a price under $25 with such good ratings I had to buy it. Unfortunately I was a little disappointed. For reference I am 5'4'' and 130lbs (so short and thin), and I ordered a size small.

The Positives:
1. The fabric is fantastic. It is light, soft, and won't stick to you when you sweat.
2. It is great for any type of working out.
3. The color/design is nice. I bought the red shirt and it was a bright genuine red.

The Negatives:
1. The shirt is baggy. The top half of the shirt (arms and chest area) fit perfectly, however, the bottom half was so baggy that it would bounce up and down so much while I was running that it would annoy me. The shirt would not stay in place. I felt like I had to hold it down while I was running.
2. The length is a bit long. It came down about 3-4 inches past my waste.

Overall this shirt would have been excellent for a runner's singlet if it hadn't been for the size. I prefer more fitted shirts and this one did not work. Even if I had ordered an XS I think it would have still been to baggy, and then too tight around the chest.

Most of the consumer Reviews tell that the "ASICS Women's Interval Singlet, Red/White, Small" are high quality item. You can read each testimony from consumers to find out cons and pros from ASICS Women's Interval Singlet, Red/White, Small ...

Buy ASICS Women's Interval Singlet, Red/White, Small Cheap

No comments:

Post a Comment